Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thumbnails






My creative partner Anita suggested me that i should give emphasis on the mouth of my final piece. Also she suggested me that my hybrid's hands can be stuck in the body with fins. I will give emphasis to the mouth and from my thumbnails i am thinking of making the one hand kind of stuck in the body. 

The mouth is really important and basic characteristic of my animal! 



4 comments:

  1. stuck in the body? I don't remember saying this, but I like it! merging parts of the body together could work well for your hybrid. I like sketch 26 too. what colours are you going to use? Have you got the essay finished? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sorry i meant merged!. I'm thinking of using brown colors and green color for the skin. I'm in the painting stage right now. Also i don't know if i should use a gradient color for the background or should i make my background myself. I will post some results of my final drawing 2day , so you can see it how is going! Anyway , I haven't finished my essay yet , but i'm gonna! I'm struggling with my essay ://

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only I was in halls, I would have come and helped you. How much have you got done? Sounds good, can't wait to see it. I think making your own background would work well

    ReplyDelete
  4. ye i will make my own background, i have written like 700 hundread words, ! but I'm kinda worried because i cannot find any sources of information easily :/

    Anyway! Have you finished your final drawing?

    ReplyDelete