Hey Anastos, great to see the amount of work you're generating, fantastic!
If I might make a suggestion, go and grab yourself some anatomy books from the library, particularly ones about the human skeleton. Your figures and limbs have no structure at all, like there are no bones underneath.
Grasping how the human body is constructed and moves is vital to animating it, and the only way your going to improve is by studying it.
Hey Anastos, great to see the amount of work you're generating, fantastic!
ReplyDeleteIf I might make a suggestion, go and grab yourself some anatomy books from the library, particularly ones about the human skeleton. Your figures and limbs have no structure at all, like there are no bones underneath.
Grasping how the human body is constructed and moves is vital to animating it, and the only way your going to improve is by studying it.
I look forward to seeing more work on here!
Thanks for the info! I will go and check the anatomy books :))
ReplyDelete