Hey :) I'm one of your creative partners for unit 5. Looking forward to seeing your ideas!
I know you told me! Also Jamie and Andrew are our creative partners. Maybe 2morrow after the lecture we could meet up and exchange ideas and discuss about what we think we are going 2do with our words ! Nice to be again partner with you :)
oh sorry, only just saw this! We'll all see each other on monday for the film, so we can find out then when we're all free to meet up :)
Hey :) I'm one of your creative partners for unit 5. Looking forward to seeing your ideas!
ReplyDeleteI know you told me! Also Jamie and Andrew are our creative partners. Maybe 2morrow after the lecture we could meet up and exchange ideas and discuss about what we think we are going 2do with our words !
ReplyDeleteNice to be again partner with you :)
oh sorry, only just saw this! We'll all see each other on monday for the film, so we can find out then when we're all free to meet up :)
ReplyDelete