The magic words that will build up my story are:
The environment is a circus:
The environment is a circus:
The prop is a filing cabinet:
And the character is a serial killer:
I'm excited with these 3 words. I really like the environment which is a circus. It's interesting because i have been to a circus and all the atmosphere inside is kind of moody and weird, this gives me a style for my story.
The environment i have is something that can be connected with the character i have which is the serial killer.
-Maybe a serial killer clown? Who knows yet.
The prop which is a filing cabinet kinda troubles me a little bit but still i will find a certain place for it in my story.
-Perhaps an office inside the circus behind the stage where everything is filed. Every murder is filed inside this cabinet.
I know that these 3 words must play a big role in my story and my story must be done and constructed in relation with these 3 words. Right now I am thinking different stories and different versions of the stories i have thought.
I will give emphasis to my prop first which troubles me. I will post soon some ideas and some stories. First i want to discuss my ideas with my partners which will be done the following days.
*The picture for the serial killer is from the movie American Psycho (2000) where the actor Christian Bale plays the role of a serial killer.




Maybe the filing cabinet is in a police station/detective's office, and maybe the 'case of the serial killing clown' hasn't been solved? And talking of serial killer clowns, check out John Wayne Gacy... *shudder*
ReplyDeleteThe case of John Wayne Gacy sounds really interesting.I will look into it. The connection with the police for the filling cabinet is perfect. Thank you.!
ReplyDeleteA clown serial killer... Im not sure what I'm more scared of, the fact its a clown or thats he's a killer :S quite a good idea, I could see it being quite a jumpy and somewhat funny idea to go with :)
ReplyDeletethank you mike, i'm working on my ideas! Yes the serial killer with the clown is interesting!
ReplyDelete